Our commitment to health & safety during Covid-19:
As conditions continue to evolve, we want you to know that Novmega Digital Solutions is prioritizing the health and safety of our clients, team and suppliers while staying committed to providing excellent work.
We are taking all the recommended precautions as we stay informed on best practices day by day. As directed by health Canada we are taking the following precautions:
- 100% of our office team are working remotely
- Only team members with no symptoms are permitted in the field
- Maintaining a minimum social distance of 6’ on site
- Frequent hand washing and sanitizing
- Our field technicians are supplied with gloves and masks
- Daily Pre-Checks
We are focused on continuing to service our clients and partners. We want you to know that Novmega Digital Solutions will continue to be committed to:
- Providing advice, estimates and budgets while limiting in person meetings to phone and video conferencing.
- Providing updates to our team and network on educational resources, best practices and medical equipment as they become available to us.
- Maintaining business continuity while following all best practices.
We encourage our customers to let us know in advance of an appointment if there are any concerns or if they would like us to take special precautions while on site.
We will continue to closely monitor the situation surrounding COVID-19 and act accordingly under the guidance of the Provincial and Federal Health Authorities.